0
If I can barely make yogurt on my own I am in now was going to attempt Skyr! I just bought a small thing of organic blueberry Skyr from Whole Foods. the brand I grabbed uses vegetable rennet instead of animal rennet (yay) and milk from grass fed hormone free cows….yeah I know I am a hippie. There isn’t really a recipe for this. I just grabbed some pre-made Skyr, added some frozen blueberries, and a little sugar (the one I bought was unsweetened).
see new posts on tumblr
Blueberry Skyr
Thursday, November 19, 2009If I can barely make yogurt on my own I am in now was going to attempt Skyr! I just bought a small thing of organic blueberry Skyr from Whole Foods. the brand I grabbed uses vegetable rennet instead of animal rennet (yay) and milk from grass fed hormone free cows….yeah I know I am a hippie. There isn’t really a recipe for this. I just grabbed some pre-made Skyr, added some frozen blueberries, and a little sugar (the one I bought was unsweetened).
see new posts on tumblr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment